Pre-and post practice and game preparation
Tools for dealing with failure
How to handle pressure in the game
Pre and post conversations with parents on performance
CONSCIOUS MENTAL TRAINING
FOR SPORTS AND LIFE
We all know the saying that sports are 80% mental, yet we spend 99% of the time on the physical aspect of sports. I desperately see a need for most if not all athletes to find the balance of the physical and the mental part of the game.
- Handling coaches that may not be the perfect fit for your athlete
- Self talk
- Minute by minute, and season by season goal setting
- How to transfer great practice into the game
WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM THIS?
- Are you or your athlete the type of player that performs well in practice and in lessons, but struggles to perform in games?
- When you or your athlete fails do they tend to hold on to their failures longer than they should?
- Do you or your athlete seem to struggle when pressure hits?
- Do you or your athlete seem to hold back and not attack the sport at 100% intensity?
- Do you or your athlete feel they have more in them that they aren’t showing?
- Do you or your athlete feel like if the first few minutes of the game doesn’t go well then the rest of the game is going to be a struggle?
- Do you or your athlete struggle with feeling like coach doesn’t believe in them their for it is effecting their play?
- Do you or your athlete feel like negative self talk plays a big role in you our your athletes play?
With over 20 years of playing experience, and another 10 years of coaching experience I believe I am being called to focus more on a part of sports that is desperately needed.
If you feel like you or your athlete would benefit from something like this I offer a free evaluation.
Packages for Purchase